Monday, July 24, 2017

Sublime in Lime!

WHAT JENN IS WORKING ON RIGHT NOW: Edits for Bliss Book #1 (that's what I'm calling it since it has no title) and Writing Bliss Book #2 (also no title yet)

WHAT JENN IS READING RIGHT NOW: Lost and Found Sisters by Jill Shalvis


Hey, all!

If you recall last month, I told you I had a Gala event to go to and decided to "rent" a gown using Rent the Runway.
Well. In short, SUCCESS!

Rent the Runway was super easy to use. I had them send me a gown that I chose (in 2 sizes) and I ordered a backup gown, just in case. Both gowns looked great. In fact, they looked so great I had a hard time deciding which one to wear and made my decision an hour before I had to get dressed. LOL

If you recall, these are the two gowns I had chosen:

I ended up wearing the LIME GREEN, because it was just so different and summery. You can't tell in the picture but it had a bit of a train in the back. Really pretty in person.

Here are some pictures of me from that night:

I would definitely use this site again if I had an event to go to. They make the return super easy as well.

What do you think? Did I convince you? Would you "rent" a gown through this site?

Until next time,
Jennifer

1 comment:

L. Diane Wolfe said...

You definitely look the most elegant of the three.

I actually have a black gown. It was a bridesmaid dress, but my friend specifically chose dresses that looked like elegant gowns. I've worn it on several occasions, including for a cruise, and I love that dress.